Vickers hardness tester
HV-10A Automatic Turret Vickers Hardness Tester
1. The fuselage part of the product is molded at one time by the casting process and has undergone long-term aging treatment. Relative to the jigsaw process, the long-term use of the deformation is very small, and can effectively adapt to various harsh environments;
2. Car paint, high grade paint, strong anti-scratching ability, still bright as new after years of use;
3. The optical system designed by the senior optical engineer not only has clear images, but also can be used as a simple microscope. The brightness is adjustable, the vision is comfortable, and it is not easy to fatigue for a long time operation.
4. Equipped with an automatic turret, the operator can easily switch between high and low magnification objective lens to observe and measure the sample, avoiding the damage to the optical objective lens, indenter and test force system caused by human operation habits
5, with high test accuracy, simple operation, high sensitivity, easy to use, stable display and other characteristics. The electronic closed-loop control is used to apply the test force; the functions of automatic application, maintenance, removal, and direct display of hardness values of the test force are completely realized;
6, optional CCD image processing system and video measurement device;
7, equipped with Bluetooth module, Bluetooth printer, and optional Bluetooth PC receiver to achieve wireless printing and wireless data transmission;
8. Accuracy accords with GB / T4340.2 ISO6507-2 and American ASTME384.
1. Ferrous metal, non-ferrous metal, IC sheet, surface coating, laminated metal;
2. Glass, ceramics, agate, precious stones, thin plastic, etc.
3. Test the depth and gradient hardness of the carbonized layer and the quenched layer;
4. It is suitable for precise Vickers measurement of parallel planes, small parts and ultra-thin parts.
|Micrometer||1||Ohira test bench||1|
|Xiaoping test bench||1||V type test bench||1|
|Diamond quadrangular pyramid indenter||1 (with host)||Standard Vickers hardness block||2 pieces|